Origin: Ontario Local
Their flesh is crisp with a mild, sweet and non-pungent flavor.
Yellow bell peppers will keep refrigerated, for 1-2 weeks.
- can be prepared raw, cooked, roasted or pickled
- slice peppers and layer with squash and tomato, then bake into a gratin
- roast, peel and de-seed, then add to grilled sandwiches or green salads
- finely dice and combine with diced onions and black beans for a side salad
- puree roasted yellow peppers with garbanzo beans and tahini for a flavored hummus
- add diced peppers to frittata
- saute peppers with onions and pork, cover with vegetable stock and cook down into stew
- during the cooking process, the skin of a bell pepper will separate from the flesh
We deliver weekly by cargo bike and electric car with zero emissions! We offer 6 delivery days per week in the L8P and L8R postal codes. 3 Days per week in the L8S postal codes and 2 days per week in the L8M, L8N, L8L postal code areas.
We are real people selling real products. We do our best to make sure all produce and fresh products go out in excellent condition. However, if you are ever not happy with a product, please let us know right away. Don't feel bad, we would rather develop a long term relationship with you, so we will always stand behind our products and services!