Sold by the bunch.
Origin: United States
Celery, at its best, has a juicy and crunchy flesh with a mild salty flavor. Although celery is most often used for its stalks, its leaves are edible as well and have a concentrated celery-flavor.
Store celery, head intact, in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks
- commonly used as an aromatic, or in mire poix bases
- cook diced celery with onions or apples, potatoes and cream and puree into soup
- braise sliced celery in vegetable stock and wine, or bake with cream and cheese into a gratin
- combine raw celery slices with citrus segments and grains for a cold salad
- stuff 3-4 inch slices of celery with cheese or hummus for an appetizer
We deliver weekly by cargo bike and electric car with zero emissions! We offer 6 delivery days per week in the L8P and L8R postal codes. 3 Days per week in the L8S postal codes and 2 days per week in the L8M, L8N, L8L postal code areas.
We are real people selling real products. We do our best to make sure all produce and fresh products go out in excellent condition. However, if you are ever not happy with a product, please let us know right away. Don't feel bad, we would rather develop a long term relationship with you, so we will always stand behind our products and services!