-beneficial nutrients for eye health
-promote healthy weight loss
-encourage healthy skin, reduce wrinkles and age spots
5 cups Baby kale (shredded)
2 1/2 Sweet potatoes
2 1/2 avocados
5 carrots, shredded
1 cucumber, diced
200 grams Spicy hummus
1/2 red cabbage
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
1 teaspoon granulated sugar 1
2 + 6 Tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
1 Lemon 1 teaspoon mustard
2. In a small bowl, stir red wine vinegar and 1 tsp of sugar. Add a pinch of salt and pepper and 2 tbsp of olive oil, constantly whisking. Drizzle over cabbage, toss and let sit at room temperature.
3.Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
4. Chop sweet potato into small pieces. Place in a pan and cover with 1 tbsp olive oil. Bake for about 15 minutes. Take out of oven, stir, and cook for another 15(ish) minutes or until cooked.
5. For the lemon vinaigrette, mix 1 tbsp mustar, 1 tbsp lemon zest and 3 tbsp lemon juice into a jar. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir in 6 tsp olive oil. Cover and shake to combine.
6. Cook quinoa according to package. Let cool.
7. Wash and prep remaining ingredients.
8. Divide ingredients evenly into dishes. Pour the lemon vinaigrette over the kale, carrots, and cucumber. Add a dollop of spicy hummus in the middle.